Risk Situation in an Organization. Communications & Media Coursework (Coursework Sample)
Review the article below:
Attached in uploads:
Frohlichstein, T. (2003). Follow me: Message maps lead the way to better media interviews. Public Relations Tactics, 10(5), 20-21.
Now develop your response for a crisis or risk situation in your organization or field. Identify the stakeholders who will receive the messages, potential stakeholder questions and concerns, key messages, and supporting facts. Explain the best course of action when previous communications have been misunderstood or when communications are interrupted. Within your homework assignment, integrate a message map matrix like the one that is mentioned in the Frohlichstein (2003) article.
Please begin your homework assignment with an introduction. The title page and reference page are not included in the minimum two-page (500 word) requirement. APA rules for formatting, quoting, paraphrasing, citing, and listing sources are to be followed. Your paper must contain at least two references.
Risk Situation in an Organization
I work in a clothing factory where workers are always required to expose themselves to hazardous chemicals like alkylphenol, phthalates, and organotin compounds. The most commonly used alkylphenol compounds are nonylphenols (NPs) and octylphenols and their ethoxylates, such as nonylphenol ethoxylates. Phthalates, on the other hand, are a group of chemicals that are used in our factory to soften the plastic polyvinyl chloride (PVC). Besides the clothing industry, these chemicals are used to manufacture rubber and leather products and in a variety of dyes — the organotin compounds used in this field range from antifungal agents to anti-odor liquids that are used to manufacture sports clothes, handkerchiefs and socks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Values And Stress Management Communications & Media CourseworkDescription: Explanation: I believe that job satisfaction is paramount for anyone who wants to have a successful and rewarding career. It is very difficult for an individual to be innovative and productive if he joins a career that is not satisfying, or if he is employed in a job that always stresses him....1 page/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Coursework |
- Communication Communications & Media Coursework PaperDescription: A relative has the following traits. Compassionate, kind, generous, confident, honest, considerate, cooperative, courageous, curious, decisive, disciplined, discreet, dramatic, eloquent, efficient, faithful, flexible, focused, forgiving, friendly, fun-loving, idealistic, imaginative, innovative...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Communications & Media | Coursework |
- Public Relations. Communications & Media CourseworkDescription: According to Cho Jungsik and Dajeong Kim, public relations (PR) is purely a loop process rather than a linear one because it helps companies spread information and maximize their exposure to an extent....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Communications & Media | Coursework |