Organizational System Management Plan for software systems International Plastics, Inc (Coursework Sample)
Scenario: In your work for the technology department of International Plastics, Inc., your Director has asked you to create a Management Plan for the company's major software systems.
Using Microsoft® Word, create a 450- to 550-word Organizational System Management Plan incorporating ERP, CRM, SCM, and data management into the International Plastics' IT infrastructure.
Include the following:
Summarize how software applications utilize the IT infrastructure.
Describe the ethical and regulatory concerns associated with the plan.
Justify the plan in the context of improved business performance.
Address current trends and security concerns
Organizational System Management Plan for software systems International Plastics, Inc
Installing IT infrastructure and software applications is crucial to utilizing information and communication technologies. Identifying and installing the appropriate IT and software applications helps to meet the organization’s currents and future needs. Investment in technology is meant to improve productivity, facilitate seamless operations and improve business performance (Pearlson, Saunders & Galletta, 2016). Enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) systems have been integrated at International Plastics, Inc and this application software generate crucial business records and facilitate IT management.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial profiling Essays
- Soccer Essays
- Video games Essays
- Relationship Essays
- Plagiarism Essays
- Poems Essays
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to time management:
- Case Analysis. Case One: More Hassle from HR. Analysis and EvaluationDescription: The issue in this case is that the management feels that the HR manager is trying to impose on them rules and values that they need to follow instead of including them in the process of coming up with the rules....4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | MLA | Management | Case Study |
- Supply Chain Management and Measuring PerformanceDescription: Supply chain management can be viewed as a network of logistics systems as well as associated activities of the organizations, which are part of a particular supply chain....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Essay |
- ACC501 Discussion Mod 4 Trends in Management AccountingDescription: Trend 6 is Managing information technology and shared services as a business. Internal charge backs for IT services is one such trend, yet most organizations include them as overhead or indirect costs...1 page/≈275 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |