1 page/≈275 words
Business & Marketing
Discussion Question: project management (Coursework Sample)
1.) The triple constraint in Project Management is known to be time, cost and scope. The ability to manage these three items very often leads to project success. Identify two success factors from Chapter 11; then compare them with two components of failure from the same chapter. Provide an example of a project you led or were a team member where one or more of these factors came into play. 2.) One key concept in project management is to learn from previous projects. The Lessons Learned review allows an organization to collect and document the results of both successful and failed projects. Give an overview of a project you were involved with as a leader or team member. Choose three of the project areas listed below and answer one question from each group of questions found in Chapter 12 of your text. - Time - Cost - Quality - Scope - Line Management - Methodology - Senior Management - Customer Satisfaction - Business Opportunities References Kerzner, H. (2005). Using the Project Management Maturity Model: Strategic planning for project management (2nd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, Inc. source..
DISCUSSION QUESTION Name Institution Affiliation Course Date of Submission Discussion Question The two success factors in project management are the availability of competent staff and user involvement. These factors impact directly on the project as they involve by whom and for whom the project is going to be implemented. Competent staff ensures that the work carried out in the project is up to standard and is as planned (Kerzner, 2005). Indeed, the staff must be knowledgeable on how to run the project and carry out every single phase. For instance, the construction work can only be handled by a qualified and competent engineer; otherwise it may collapse or lack the specified standards if all points are...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to time management:
- Marketing managment Description: Business and Marketing: Marketing managment Coursework...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Project lifecycle: Five PhasesDescription: Master writing level 2 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Essay. Five Phases Project lifecycle...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |
- Discussion QuestionDescription: Master writing level 2 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Article. Discussion Question Hexagon of Excellence...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Article |