Determinant In Making Investment Decisions For Businesses (Coursework Sample)
This is a group debate presentation. our group is AGAINST. Some of the group members' notes are included in the information I uploaded. Please help me write some argument and scripts that I can use.
I need my own argument, and Possible argument For and how to rebuttal it.
This is a homework for a group debate. I uploaded some of the notes from the group members. Please help me write some things that I can use as notes and scripts. So I need to have my own argument and assume each other. Argument and refute it
ARGUMENT AGAINST: Cutting corporate taxes is a wrong idea because effective corporate tax rates is one of the most important factors if not the only determinant in making investment decisions for businesses (Kinahan, 2018).
* If Canada passes the law, its levels of investment will decline and the whole investment will be sluggish due to relatively low capitals.
* According to 2006 and 2015 reports where a total of 22.1% and 15% of corporate taxes was cut, the federal treasury suffered an annual loss of $12 billion (Kinahan, 2018).
* Higher taxes ensure that there are numerous companies hiring new personnel in their operations while other firms are being created. However, cutting corporate taxes would will make it difficult for able youths to obtain jobs, it will increase the minimum working capital, opportunity costs an
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Is Investing In The Parent Company Of Google Called Alphabet Inc.Description: Tell me about your time horizons, is this for retirement or was this to fund a vacation? How does the investment goal dictate what funds you chose to put into it? What risk factors did you consider, both personal and market-wise....4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- Course Work 5 Environmental Scanning Description: Do you think that companies place enough emphasis on environmental scanning? Why, or why not? In your discussion, give an example of a company that does or does not place enough emphasis on environmental scanning. ...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |
- The Value of Fair Treatment in the Workplace Description: Analyze the benefits and costs of voluntarily prohibiting three to five (3-5) federal forms of discrimination prohibited under the federal anti-discrimination laws....6 pages/≈1650 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Coursework |