1 page/≈275 words
Business & Marketing
Bottled Water consumption (Coursework Sample)
In 2010, bottled water consumption within the U.S. was around 28 gallons per person. As a beverage category, bottled water represented $10.6 billion in annual sales. This category has grown at an impressive rate. In fact the value of the U.S. bottled-water market doubled in less than a decade. The success of this product represents a success for marketing. In this discussion thread we will examine some of the reasons for its success. Issues to Discuss: 1.Describe the target market for this bottled water. How does bottled water create value for target market consumers? 2.Examine the marketing mix elements. Discuss the product, distribution, price, and promotion for this product category. How do these elements contribute to the success of this product category? 3.Bottled water has come under attack from environmental groups for the amount of waste created by the bottles. How do you feel this concern about packaging waste will impact sales? How could the marketing mix elements be used to address this concern? source..
Bottled Water Consumption Name: Professor: Course Name: Course Title: Date Due: Bottled Water Consumption Describe the target market for this bottled water. How does bottled water create value for target market consumers? The target market for bottled water is the whole population. This is because all people want to get good water but then no one is willing to pay the price for bottle mania. However, the organization’s marketing and selling bottle of water has tried to cater for the needs of the consumers by coming up with additional packaging and promotional campaigns that are intended to market the bottled water. The customers for bottled water need to see he value for their money. This can be through nutritional content in the water or by the use of any other form of ad (Lee, 2011). However, it is true hat majority of the target market ...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to water pollution essays:
- Overpopulation's Effect on Environment Description: Overpopulation’s Effect on Environment Research Paper...8 pages/≈2200 words | 6 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Research Paper |
- RecyclingDescription: Recycling Speech Presentation...1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Creative Writing | Speech Presentation |
- Bombing Effects on the environment, and consequently on Human healthDescription: Bombing Effects on the environment, and consequently on Human health Essay...5 pages/≈1375 words | 8 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |