Cash Budget Week 5 Assignment: Cash Budget for Hoyt, Inc (Coursework Sample)
*Answer the following questions
a. How long does it take for Charger to collect on its receivables? Explain/Show Work
b. How long does merchandise stay around before it is sold? Explain/Show Work
c. How long does it take Charger to pay its bills? Explain/Show Work
d. What is Charger’s operating cycle? Explain/Show Work
e. What is Charger’s cash cycle? Explain/Show Worksource..
- Sales for the 1st quarter next year are projected to be $230.
- Accounts Receivable at the beginning of the year was $100.
- Beginning Accounts Payable were $60.
- The beginning cash balance is $50.
- Hoyt, Inc. cash collection schedule is as follows: 60% of sales in the current quarter, 40% in the 1st quarter after sale.
· Purchases from suppliers in a quarter are equal to 50% of the next quarter’s forecasted sales.
· Suppliers are normally paid in 50% in the quarter purchases are made and 50% in the following quarter.
· Wages, taxes and other expenses are 20% of current quarter sales · Hoyt, Inc. maintains a minimum cash balance of $30
|Payment of accounts||60||115||102.5||175|
|Wages, taxes and other expenses||
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now: