The Cafe Coffee Day. Business & Marketing Case Study (Case Study Sample)
Case Study: Cafe Coffee Day
What were the triggers that caused CCD to consider brand rejuvenation?
Based on Landor’s research, what were the CCD brand’s strengths and weaknesses?
What did the CCD brand stand for? What were the core values of the brand that could not be changed?
How were these values important for determining the brand archetype?
Discuss the pros and cons of the three positioning choices.
Which positioning would you recommend for CCD? Describe the reasons for your recommendation.
Cafe Coffee Day
Cafe Coffee Day
The triggers that caused Cafe Coffee Day (CCD) to consider brand rejuvenation include lack of clear brand association and positioning strategies that would enable it to differentiate itself from competition. Initially, the brand did not have a clear focus since it aimed at offering premium coffee yet at the same time it reduced the prices and wanted to satisfy a wide category of consumers. According to Landor Associates, the main strength of CCD brand is that it presented its coffee as more than just a beverage or product.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- What Makes Starbucks Different From OthersDescription: The company aimed at offering high-quality coffee and creation of an environment that resembled home to make its customers feel more comfortable while out....4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Business Law: Methods Of Carrying On BusinessDescription: The operation at Big Screen City Ltd is an agency authority because it presents a salesperson under authority to act on behalf of the manager who is the principal to develop a legal relationship with the third party who is Joe....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | MLA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Case Study and PESTEL Analysis of MacDonald’s CorporationsDescription: McDonald’s operates both at the national and international levels, and as a result, it is subject to various environmental influences such as political, economic, social, technological, legal and ecological factors as discussed below. ...1 page/≈550 words | 3 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |