Communication Assignment Memo. Accounting, Finance, SPSS Case Study (Case Study Sample)
Assume that you are a consultant who has been hired by the founders of ACS to investigate the problem in the Seattle office. Write an email (up to 500 words) to summarize the problem and address the following two questions:
What are the causes of the problem?
What actions should the founders take to prevent similar incidents from happening in the future?
The goal of your email is to convince the founders to adopt the actions you recommend. Your recommendations should be specific enough so that the founders will know exactly what to do. You will be graded based on how well you summarize the problem, and structure and present your arguments. In writing your email, assume that the founders of ACS have no knowledge of the levers of control framework. While it is important for you to discuss components of the framework that are relevant to the problem in the Seattle office, keep in mind that the goal of the email is not to educate the founders on the framework.
August 27, 2020
Communication Assignment Email
To: [Email Address of ACS]
Subject: Problems Encountered in Seattle Office and Recommendations
I hope that my contributions to the issue facing the Seattle Office will make a significant positive impact on Automation Consulting Services (ACS). The primary problem that the Seattle Office is facing is the lack of proper project monitoring, which makes the managing partners to fail to understand their market. For instance, 50% of the current projects will be finished in the next two months, and no new projects are lined up to kick off (Simons and Weston 4). In that case, it means that the Seattle Office will have no cash flow, profits, and revenues.
The primary causes of this problem are the lack of proper monitoring of projects and the markets they serve. Since ACS had never found itself in this situation before, the management team at the Seattle Office had always assumed that work would be there all seasons.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Soccer Essays
- Video games Essays
- Relationship Essays
- Plagiarism Essays
- Poems Essays
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Wells Fargo. Accounting, Finance, SPSS Case Study.Description: Salespeople working at Wells Fargo opened unauthorized customer accounts so as to boost sales through offering different products and services. For the bank employees, there is pressure to sell more banking products since there are high sales targets....1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Case Study |
- Accounting Control Systems Accounting, Finance, SPSS Case StudyDescription: The Automation Consulting Services (ACS) was founded in 2011 by Clifford Reed, Angela Goldberg, and Jack Leland. In particular, it specializes in factory automation for manufacturing firms. The four levers of control that can help ACS to achieve its strategy include beliefs, boundary, diagnostic control...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Case Study |
- Developing Relevant Cash Flows. Company’s Machine Renewal or Replacement DecisionDescription: Mclovin, chief financial officer of Part-Time Student Company (PTSC), expects the firm’s net profits after taxes for the next 5 years to be as shown in the following table....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Accounting, Finance, SPSS | Case Study |