2 pages/≈550 words
Case Study Analysis: Less Sugar Marketing (Case Study Sample)
Writer, I've attached the case study PDF file as well as the case study analysis guideline in a word document. Please read the word document very carefully and follow those outline/guideline to complete this assignment. Also this assignment needs to be 2-FULL pages. DO NOT plagiarize, or use false information that would be consider plagiarism. source..
ETHICAL ISSUES IN BUSINESS
Date of Submission
Ethics in Business
Overall ethical issue/problem that surrounds the case
This is campaign strategy being applied to market a cereal product that has less sugar in its composition. The cereal product is aimed to the parents who feel that that when their children consume products with less sugar concentration, it will be healthier. The product however as the company is claiming, has less sugar but carbohydrate concentration is the same and therefore the child`s health does not change at all. It is a marketing strategy aimed at parents as they usually have less time to inspect the product that they are buying as they are usually in a hurry. The company is therefore trying to evaluate the possibility of launching the product to the advantage both parties that is, the parents and the company.
Facts have bearing on this ethical issue/problem
The facts that are considered in this case are how sure the company will be on the judgment she will take in the marketing of the product. One fact is clear in this case, the product is kind playing with the mind of consumers as even if the sugar composition is low, the child will still gain the weight and thereby result to no difference even if the child consumed sugary product. The next factor to be considered is how to convince the marketers to market the product and emerge having convinced the consumers beyond reasonable doubt. The third consideration is what to do on such a...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to plagiarism:
- Case Study Analysis: Phantom ExpensesDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Social Sciences Format Style English (U.S.) Case Study. Case Study Analysis: Phantom Expenses...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Case Study |
- Dangers of prescription drugsDescription: Health and Medicine Research Paper: Dangers of prescription drugs...6 pages/≈1650 words | 10 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Research Paper |
- Customer ServiceDescription: Business and Marketing: Customer Service Essay...6 pages/≈1650 words | 5 Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Essay |