Develop An Argument Based On Case Study: ASCPA and NCC (Case Study Sample)
Develop an argument based on Case Study
1. How would you state this controversy in propositional form? Is your proposition one of fact, value, definition, or policy?
2. Are you for or against the proposition?
3. What evidence would you offer for your position? Where would you look for more information to support your claim?
4. What logic would you use to support your claim?
5. What evidence and logic might the other side use? What objections might they raise to your position?
6. What might be some faulty evidence and reasoning in your argument? In the argument of the other party?
Should poultry companies abandon faster-growing birds for slower growing breeds? This proposition is of value not only to the consumers who require and depend heavily on these birds as a source of food, but also to the companies which rely on these birds to generate income. Analyzing the case study and the fronted arguments from both ASCPA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and NCC (National Chicken Council), I take a different stance from the proposition; which calls for the companies to sell slower growing breeds and abandon faster-growing ones. The prime reason for opposing this idea is because of the ever-growing demand for poultry products in the market. Evidence for opposing this idea is our ever-increasing population. Increase in population reciprocates increase in demand for chicken as the source of food. With the rise in demand, poultry companies have to embr
- The Case of Groupon Inc.: Daily Deal or Lasting SuccessDescription: The Case of Groupon Inc.: The company grew very fast and in the first six months it expanded to other cities like New York and Boston. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Termination Of Care: Mental And Physical Condition Of The PatientDescription: A patient's behavior can lead to the termination of patient care by the doctor tending to him or her. There are different ways in which a psychiatrist can terminate the relationship. There are many cases where treatment has been ended, for example, the matter between Elizabeth Bouvia and Superior court....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Case Study Assignment on Enron Menagement CommunicationDescription: Another form of communication is ownership communication that explains who owns an organization or a task....4 pages/≈1100 words | 4 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |