Develop An Argument Based On Case Study: ASCPA and NCC (Case Study Sample)
Develop an argument based on Case Study
1. How would you state this controversy in propositional form? Is your proposition one of fact, value, definition, or policy?
2. Are you for or against the proposition?
3. What evidence would you offer for your position? Where would you look for more information to support your claim?
4. What logic would you use to support your claim?
5. What evidence and logic might the other side use? What objections might they raise to your position?
6. What might be some faulty evidence and reasoning in your argument? In the argument of the other party?
Should poultry companies abandon faster-growing birds for slower growing breeds? This proposition is of value not only to the consumers who require and depend heavily on these birds as a source of food, but also to the companies which rely on these birds to generate income. Analyzing the case study and the fronted arguments from both ASCPA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and NCC (National Chicken Council), I take a different stance from the proposition; which calls for the companies to sell slower growing breeds and abandon faster-growing ones. The prime reason for opposing this idea is because of the ever-growing demand for poultry products in the market. Evidence for opposing this idea is our ever-increasing population. Increase in population reciprocates increase in demand for chicken as the source of food. With the rise in demand, poultry companies have to embr
- Case 2 Hana, A Joint Venture Between Health Snacks and Toka FoodsDescription: The case is supplemented by specific discussion questions that should be addressed by the students' analyses....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- VRIO and SWOT Analysis of the Panera Bread CompanyDescription: The business model is well organized and the brand reputation has been valuable to the company’s business. ...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Toys “R” Us Expansion in Japan: Development of the StrategyDescription: One aim that propels any business organization to grow its business functions regionally and internationally remains in increasing its profits. ...7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |