Develop An Argument Based On Case Study: ASCPA and NCC (Case Study Sample)
Develop an argument based on Case Study
1. How would you state this controversy in propositional form? Is your proposition one of fact, value, definition, or policy?
2. Are you for or against the proposition?
3. What evidence would you offer for your position? Where would you look for more information to support your claim?
4. What logic would you use to support your claim?
5. What evidence and logic might the other side use? What objections might they raise to your position?
6. What might be some faulty evidence and reasoning in your argument? In the argument of the other party?
Should poultry companies abandon faster-growing birds for slower growing breeds? This proposition is of value not only to the consumers who require and depend heavily on these birds as a source of food, but also to the companies which rely on these birds to generate income. Analyzing the case study and the fronted arguments from both ASCPA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and NCC (National Chicken Council), I take a different stance from the proposition; which calls for the companies to sell slower growing breeds and abandon faster-growing ones. The prime reason for opposing this idea is because of the ever-growing demand for poultry products in the market. Evidence for opposing this idea is our ever-increasing population. Increase in population reciprocates increase in demand for chicken as the source of food. With the rise in demand, poultry companies have to embr
- The New West Company: Scalable BusinessDescription: If New West wants to create a sustainable and scalable business, they would have to understand how difficult it is to develop emotional connections with clients and build brand equity....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Obvious Risks And Steps To Quantify The RisksDescription: To construct the Demeter, The canoe team may face some risks; therefore, they need to develop innovative approaches to mitigate these risks....2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- BUS401 International Business Research Assignment Description: Before beginning this assignment, make sure you have thoroughly reviewed the main concepts from this module. This includes the concepts of host, home, and third country nationals as well as ethnocentric, polycentric, and geocentric strategies....3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |