Develop An Argument Based On Case Study: ASCPA and NCC (Case Study Sample)
Develop an argument based on Case Study
1. How would you state this controversy in propositional form? Is your proposition one of fact, value, definition, or policy?
2. Are you for or against the proposition?
3. What evidence would you offer for your position? Where would you look for more information to support your claim?
4. What logic would you use to support your claim?
5. What evidence and logic might the other side use? What objections might they raise to your position?
6. What might be some faulty evidence and reasoning in your argument? In the argument of the other party?
Should poultry companies abandon faster-growing birds for slower growing breeds? This proposition is of value not only to the consumers who require and depend heavily on these birds as a source of food, but also to the companies which rely on these birds to generate income. Analyzing the case study and the fronted arguments from both ASCPA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and NCC (National Chicken Council), I take a different stance from the proposition; which calls for the companies to sell slower growing breeds and abandon faster-growing ones. The prime reason for opposing this idea is because of the ever-growing demand for poultry products in the market. Evidence for opposing this idea is our ever-increasing population. Increase in population reciprocates increase in demand for chicken as the source of food. With the rise in demand, poultry companies have to embr
- The New West Company: Scalable BusinessDescription: If New West wants to create a sustainable and scalable business, they would have to understand how difficult it is to develop emotional connections with clients and build brand equity....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Case Study Assignment with 3 Finding Of Fact: DeltaDescription: The unpredictability of the fuel prices that can either soar higher or plummet while posing significant impacts on the company’s operating cost....5 pages/≈1375 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Mission, Vision, Objectives, Strategies of Avon CompanyDescription: Avon is a company that specializes in the production and direct selling of beauty and personal care products...15 pages/≈4125 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |