Develop An Argument Based On Case Study: ASCPA and NCC (Case Study Sample)
Develop an argument based on Case Study
1. How would you state this controversy in propositional form? Is your proposition one of fact, value, definition, or policy?
2. Are you for or against the proposition?
3. What evidence would you offer for your position? Where would you look for more information to support your claim?
4. What logic would you use to support your claim?
5. What evidence and logic might the other side use? What objections might they raise to your position?
6. What might be some faulty evidence and reasoning in your argument? In the argument of the other party?
Should poultry companies abandon faster-growing birds for slower growing breeds? This proposition is of value not only to the consumers who require and depend heavily on these birds as a source of food, but also to the companies which rely on these birds to generate income. Analyzing the case study and the fronted arguments from both ASCPA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and NCC (National Chicken Council), I take a different stance from the proposition; which calls for the companies to sell slower growing breeds and abandon faster-growing ones. The prime reason for opposing this idea is because of the ever-growing demand for poultry products in the market. Evidence for opposing this idea is our ever-increasing population. Increase in population reciprocates increase in demand for chicken as the source of food. With the rise in demand, poultry companies have to embr
- Customer Driven HR Costs Benefits: Assessing Business Case TrainingDescription: Employee training is crucial for talent management and the wellbeing of the company. Through training, businesses are able to increase their performance and thereby revenue. ...2 pages/≈550 words | 2 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Software to Improve Lives Case Study Assignment Description: How is Palantir using technology to improve the delivery of nonprofit and humanitarian services? What elements of its philanthropy program are innovative in the corporate sector?...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Endowment Chair: Team Decision-Making ProcessDescription: Your overall objectives should be to provide an integrated explanation of why your team made the selection you did, and to identify actions you would want to take to ensure effective team decision making in the future...4 pages/≈1100 words | 6 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |