Develop An Argument Based On Case Study: ASCPA and NCC (Case Study Sample)
Develop an argument based on Case Study
1. How would you state this controversy in propositional form? Is your proposition one of fact, value, definition, or policy?
2. Are you for or against the proposition?
3. What evidence would you offer for your position? Where would you look for more information to support your claim?
4. What logic would you use to support your claim?
5. What evidence and logic might the other side use? What objections might they raise to your position?
6. What might be some faulty evidence and reasoning in your argument? In the argument of the other party?
Should poultry companies abandon faster-growing birds for slower growing breeds? This proposition is of value not only to the consumers who require and depend heavily on these birds as a source of food, but also to the companies which rely on these birds to generate income. Analyzing the case study and the fronted arguments from both ASCPA (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and NCC (National Chicken Council), I take a different stance from the proposition; which calls for the companies to sell slower growing breeds and abandon faster-growing ones. The prime reason for opposing this idea is because of the ever-growing demand for poultry products in the market. Evidence for opposing this idea is our ever-increasing population. Increase in population reciprocates increase in demand for chicken as the source of food. With the rise in demand, poultry companies have to embr
- Zimmer, Anti-Kickback Statutes: Civil Enforcement Of Fraud And AbuseDescription: The Anti-Kickback legislation in the United States of America is a law that was enacted with the sole intention of prohibiting exchange or offer thereof of anything valuable with the intention of influencing reward services or products in health care that are reimbursed by the federal government. ...3 pages/≈825 words | 3 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Research Tesla Corporate Strategy: An Electric Sports CarDescription: Tesla Inc was founded in 2003 to develop an electric sports car. The goal of the company was to prove that electric cars could be better and quicker compared to gasoline cars. ...4 pages/≈1100 words | 5 Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |
- Case Study Writing Assignment with 2 Finding of FactDescription: Findings of fact are strategic issues discussed in the case studies and usually identify potential problem areas for the firm...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Management | Case Study |