NCRCC: Teeing Up a New Strategic Direction (Case Study Sample)
I have attached a case study to reference.
**Each Case Assignment must be 750 words and use current APA format with a cover page, 1” margins, 12-point font, content, in-text citations, and a reference page. No abstract is required; type the questions as headings and respond. you must use 2–4 scholarly research articles in your response.
**answer case discussion questions 5 & 7
5) If you were McMahon Group, how would you present the findings of your study to the NCRCC board? Explain the rationale for your chosen method.
7) What would you recommend to the board of NCRCC with respect to adding facilities like tennis courts, a swimming pool, a spa, a fitness center, and a year-round driving range?
NCRCC: TEEING UP A NEW STRATEGIC DIRECTION
NCRCC: TEEING UP A NEW STRATEGIC DIRECTIOn
5) If you were McMahon, how would you present the findings of your study to the NCRCC board? Explain the rationale for your chosen method.
After the research is complete and the data is analyzed the presentation will come thereafter. There are three ways which I could use in presenting the findings. The first is a presentation, the second is a video and the third method could be a written report directly showing the findings. I will have to understand that the boards of NCRCC then shape the presentation in a formal language which they understand.
In the written report I will have to include specific aspects which are relevant. In this context, I could in nclude a one page summary of the entire report on the front side of the report. I will have a brief and concise introduction which will state the research observations such as “Overall, 72 percent of NCRCC members were either satisfied or very satisfied. This is slightly less than the 79 percent satisfaction level for other clubs. Only 12 percent are very satisfied, with other clubs averaging 21 percent.” (Jarrett, & Shackleton, 2017) I will also provide the rationale for using such data. I will describe the method and explain how I managed to gather this type of data to ensure that no question on the credibility of the data is raised. The next aspect which will be covered will be the themes of findings which regard the results after the research of the case study has been established. Through the use of subheadings, each theme will be brought out in a clear and concise manner. Towards the end of the presentation I will conclude the findings based on the research question being addressed that is “An investigation to identify Consumer Preferences of NCR Country Club and other competitors in the United States,” Lastly I will have to provide some recommendations as to what the organization will have to do to achieve the impact they would want to have.
Presenting the Qualitative Research
I will make sure that I will not get bogged down in detail by informing the board on the main themes present in the study and carefully link them to the research question, instead of going into detail about everything that the participants said. This will be effective as the board will quickly understand the magnitude of the problem immediately thus save on time. In presenting the data I will have to triangulate it and inform the board members on the level of consensus there was “Did all the individual participants I spoke to agree
- Future And Options Of Business And FinanceDescription: The margin deposit of the futures contact ensures that the traders honor the contractual obligations, and at the onset the value is zero to the buyer and seller as there is no exchange....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- General Electric after BE Capital Description: It entails analyzing the political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors influencing an organization. During the reign of Jeff Immelt as the CEO, there are several external factors that affected the company....1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Boutique Hotels: Operational ChallengesDescription: Most boutique hotels rely on its stylishness and uniqueness as compared to other hotels. Thus, customers would usually try different hotels every time they stay to have different experiences....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |