Wyoming-Based Firm Description: Mystic Monk Coffee (Case Study Sample)
answer the question and make them like a notes, the format is in attached document "format", see "APPENDIX 1
Case Study Report's Format" case article in "MG800"documents page C-2 Case1.
1 Has Father Daniel Mary established a future direction for the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming? What is his vision for the monastery? What is his vision for Mystic Monk Coffee? What is the mission of the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming?
2. Does it appear that Father Daniel Mary has set definite objectives and performance targets for achieving his vision?
3. What is Father Prior's strategy for achieving his vision? What competitive advantage might Mystic Monk Coffee's strategy produce?
4. Is Mystic Monk Coffee's strategy a money-maker? What is MMC's business model? What is your assessment of Mystic Monk Coffee's customer value proposition? its profit formula? its resources that enable it to create and deliver value to customers?
Mystic Monk Coffee
Mystic Monk Coffee
Mystic Monk Coffee is a Wyoming-based firm that deals with the processing of high quality coffee beans. The operations of Mystic Monk Coffee are overseen by Father Daniel Mary. He is assisted by monks in the monastery run different processes to make Mystic Monk Coffee successful. Father Daniel Mary has established the future direction that the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming should take. As noted in the case, after he arrived in Wyoming, he developed a vision of acquiring a large parcel of land that would accommodate 30 monks, host visitors, a church, a hermitage, and nuns (Thompson, Peteraf, Strickland, & Gamble, 2016). The large parcel of land would be the New Mount Carmel. The vision of Father Daniel Mary for the monastery, therefore, is to acquire The Irma Lake Ranch. The acquisition of this 496-acre ranch would help in fulfilling the future direction of the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming as envisioned by Father Daniel Mary. His vision for Mystic Monk Coffee is to minimize the effects of monastic constraints and to take full advantage of the opportunities the monastery offers. The Carmelites Monks of Wyoming's mission was to worship and pray.
While Father Daniel Mary has a target in place, it appears that he has not set clear objectives and performance targets. What is clear, however, is his vision of acquiring the 496-acre piece of land whose asking price is $8.9 million. The objectives that will help him and the monastery acquire the land
- Organizational Level of AnalysisDescription: The paper illuminates on Google Inc. a pace setting and well known company. This is a public Company located in the Mountain View, California...7 pages/≈1925 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- ETHICAL ISSUES AND THEIR EFFECTS SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE BUSINESSDescription: Case Study: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THEIR EFFECTS SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE BUSINESS. Business and Marketing Case Study...6 pages/≈1650 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Case Study: Doodling for DollarsDescription: Doodling can simplify communication especially where there is a language barrier between global colleagues as it is easier to read, follow, and understand diagrams than listening to words...1 page/≈275 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |