Wyoming-Based Firm Description: Mystic Monk Coffee (Case Study Sample)
answer the question and make them like a notes, the format is in attached document "format", see "APPENDIX 1
Case Study Report's Format" case article in "MG800"documents page C-2 Case1.
1 Has Father Daniel Mary established a future direction for the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming? What is his vision for the monastery? What is his vision for Mystic Monk Coffee? What is the mission of the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming?
2. Does it appear that Father Daniel Mary has set definite objectives and performance targets for achieving his vision?
3. What is Father Prior's strategy for achieving his vision? What competitive advantage might Mystic Monk Coffee's strategy produce?
4. Is Mystic Monk Coffee's strategy a money-maker? What is MMC's business model? What is your assessment of Mystic Monk Coffee's customer value proposition? its profit formula? its resources that enable it to create and deliver value to customers?
Mystic Monk Coffee
Mystic Monk Coffee
Mystic Monk Coffee is a Wyoming-based firm that deals with the processing of high quality coffee beans. The operations of Mystic Monk Coffee are overseen by Father Daniel Mary. He is assisted by monks in the monastery run different processes to make Mystic Monk Coffee successful. Father Daniel Mary has established the future direction that the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming should take. As noted in the case, after he arrived in Wyoming, he developed a vision of acquiring a large parcel of land that would accommodate 30 monks, host visitors, a church, a hermitage, and nuns (Thompson, Peteraf, Strickland, & Gamble, 2016). The large parcel of land would be the New Mount Carmel. The vision of Father Daniel Mary for the monastery, therefore, is to acquire The Irma Lake Ranch. The acquisition of this 496-acre ranch would help in fulfilling the future direction of the Carmelite Monks of Wyoming as envisioned by Father Daniel Mary. His vision for Mystic Monk Coffee is to minimize the effects of monastic constraints and to take full advantage of the opportunities the monastery offers. The Carmelites Monks of Wyoming's mission was to worship and pray.
While Father Daniel Mary has a target in place, it appears that he has not set clear objectives and performance targets. What is clear, however, is his vision of acquiring the 496-acre piece of land whose asking price is $8.9 million. The objectives that will help him and the monastery acquire the land
- The High Cost of Theft and FraudDescription: How do internal controls such as separation of duties, redundancy, and centralized processes discourage employees from committing fraudulent acts?...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Fictional Case Study: Company Located In The United StatesDescription: Analyze and synthesize data acquired from an illustrative, fictional case study (see below) and present the findings in a paper...8 pages/≈2200 words | 5 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- SMUnit VI Case Study: Evaluating McDonalds StrategyDescription: SMUnit VI Case Study: Evaluating McDonalds Strategy Business and Marketing Case Study...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |