2 pages/≈550 words
Business & Marketing
MCDONALD'S STRATEGY (Case Study Sample)
The text book used for this course is Strategic Management Concepts and Cases, Custom Edition, by Fred R. David. Follow the instructions for the Assurance of Learning Exercise 9A on page 306 of the textbook. Create a minimum two-page APA formatted paper evaluating McDonald's strategy. Choose at least one of McDonald's competitors and discuss its position relative to McDonald's. Comment on McDonald's prospects of success the competitor. source..
Date of Submission
McDonald’s is among the largest fast-food outlets in the US that was established in 1940. The firm has expanded its operation allover the world with over 23000 outlets in 117 countries and employing more than 400000 people. McDonald’s growth and expansion is attributed to a variety of factors away from its franchise model of expansion that is followed by many competitors. The firm competitive advantage emanates from its standardization of its operations, products and services through provision of customized products and services on the basis of regions the firm operates (Mourdoukoutas, 2012). The firm’s vision of maintaining a stand as the number one fast food outlet in the world, and its mission to be the best quick serve outlet in the world has provided quality services, Value and cleanliness to its customers that enhance profitable growth and expansion of its brand through innovation and technology.
McDonald’s strategy could be evaluated using the value chain analysis and SWOT analysis and five forces model. Value chain analysis evaluates the business aspects ranging from brand image, technology, service standards and management. McDonald’s brand image is its strength in leadership that allows the firm to become the master of the game. The strong brand image has enabled McDonald’s to be recognized in the industry by offering quality to its customers. Adaptation to ...
Get the Whole Paper!
Not exactly what you need?
Do you need a custom essay? Order right now:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to fast food:
- MCDONALD'S SWOT AND SPACE ANALYSISDescription: Assurance Of Learning 6A & 6B Business and Marketing Case Study: MCDONALD’S SWOT AND SPACE ANALYSIS...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- MCDONALD'S STRATEGIC PROSPECTSDescription: MCDONALD'S STRATEGIC PROSPECTS: Assurance Of Learning Business and Marketing Case Study...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Mcdonald'sDescription: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Tourism Format Style English (U.S.) Research Paper. Mcdonald's...2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Tourism | Research Paper |