Dragons' Den: Gluten Free Cakes That Were Presented By Sarah Hillary (Case Study Sample)
The TV shows listed above reflect what happens to Entrepreneurs /Marketers who want to make a success of their idea/product/service.
Choose one show and answer the following questions:
- Date and time.
- Choose one product/service being presented
- How much money where they asking for, and for what % of their business.
- Was the product/service protected, patented or registered.
- Did the Dragons invest in the entrepreneur’s idea, or did they renegotiate the deal with the entrepreneur/s, if so, what did they offer?
- In your opinion, was it a good idea, explain why.
- Citations/bibliography would strengthen the report.
The report must be word processed, and is worth 10 marks.source..
Gluten Free Cakes
Gluten Free Cakes
The show was aired on Friday the 20th of October 2017 at 23:05 hours.
The product of choice is the Gluten Free cakes that were presented by Sarah Hillary as the case one of the eighth season (Cektor, 2017).
Sarah was asking the dragons to invest in her company for seventy thousand pounds for a five percent equity share.
She is working with the registered company however she does not say anything about taking patents for the idea. This is generally given that gluten free products are not exactly new in the market. There have been other cakes in the past although as she puts it, were no
- SMUnit VI Case Study: Evaluating McDonalds StrategyDescription: SMUnit VI Case Study: Evaluating McDonalds Strategy Business and Marketing Case Study...2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- GAP Case Discussion: The Major Problem, Marketing StrategyDescription: GAP is faced with both pretexting and current problems, which have heavily plagued its operations. One of the major problem is the marketing strategy...5 pages/≈1375 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- The BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa)Description: The BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) nations are increasingly important in international business...5 pages/≈1375 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |