Dragons' Den: Gluten Free Cakes That Were Presented By Sarah Hillary (Case Study Sample)
The TV shows listed above reflect what happens to Entrepreneurs /Marketers who want to make a success of their idea/product/service.
Choose one show and answer the following questions:
- Date and time.
- Choose one product/service being presented
- How much money where they asking for, and for what % of their business.
- Was the product/service protected, patented or registered.
- Did the Dragons invest in the entrepreneur’s idea, or did they renegotiate the deal with the entrepreneur/s, if so, what did they offer?
- In your opinion, was it a good idea, explain why.
- Citations/bibliography would strengthen the report.
The report must be word processed, and is worth 10 marks.source..
Gluten Free Cakes
Gluten Free Cakes
The show was aired on Friday the 20th of October 2017 at 23:05 hours.
The product of choice is the Gluten Free cakes that were presented by Sarah Hillary as the case one of the eighth season (Cektor, 2017).
Sarah was asking the dragons to invest in her company for seventy thousand pounds for a five percent equity share.
She is working with the registered company however she does not say anything about taking patents for the idea. This is generally given that gluten free products are not exactly new in the market. There have been other cakes in the past although as she puts it, were no
- American Tool and DieDescription: In every organization, there is the existence of mass which measures the organizations resistance to change....3 pages/≈825 words | 4 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- Case Study: Delta AirlinesDescription: Delta Airline is the world second largest airline providing air transportation for passengers and cargo. It is the founding partner of Sky team airline alliance...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- BRL Hardy: Globalizing an Australian Wine Company ResearchDescription: In the Australian market, the development started back in the late 18th century with a group of settlers and convicts within the new British colony...5 pages/≈1375 words | 2 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |