Dragons' Den: Gluten Free Cakes That Were Presented By Sarah Hillary (Case Study Sample)
The TV shows listed above reflect what happens to Entrepreneurs /Marketers who want to make a success of their idea/product/service.
Choose one show and answer the following questions:
- Date and time.
- Choose one product/service being presented
- How much money where they asking for, and for what % of their business.
- Was the product/service protected, patented or registered.
- Did the Dragons invest in the entrepreneur’s idea, or did they renegotiate the deal with the entrepreneur/s, if so, what did they offer?
- In your opinion, was it a good idea, explain why.
- Citations/bibliography would strengthen the report.
The report must be word processed, and is worth 10 marks.source..
Gluten Free Cakes
Gluten Free Cakes
The show was aired on Friday the 20th of October 2017 at 23:05 hours.
The product of choice is the Gluten Free cakes that were presented by Sarah Hillary as the case one of the eighth season (Cektor, 2017).
Sarah was asking the dragons to invest in her company for seventy thousand pounds for a five percent equity share.
She is working with the registered company however she does not say anything about taking patents for the idea. This is generally given that gluten free products are not exactly new in the market. There have been other cakes in the past although as she puts it, were no
- HRM443 Case Study 1: Determine Potential Layoff Candidates?Description: What criteria should be used to determine potential layoff candidates? What emphasis if any should be given to non-job related factors such personal problems? ...1 page/≈275 words | 3 Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- ETHICAL ISSUES AND THEIR EFFECTS SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE BUSINESSDescription: Case Study: ETHICAL ISSUES AND THEIR EFFECTS SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE BUSINESS. Business and Marketing Case Study...6 pages/≈1650 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |
- MAZDA Case (Advertising)Description: Undergraduate writing level 2 pages Business and Marketing Format Style English (U.S.) Case Study. MAZDA Case (Advertising)...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Business & Marketing | Case Study |