Important Facts: World War II Facts (Book Review Sample)
A Short History of World War II, James Stokesbury (1990) [ISBN-10: 0688085873]
Road to War: Chapters 4, 5 (1929-1933)
Decide what five facts for each chapter or theme you think are important.
World War II Facts
The second world war constituted the strong countries that build power through the accumulation of colonies and subjects. Their sought for power resulted in a world war that economically and politically destroyed several countries. Below are some facts of the second world war.
During the second world war, one of the prominent persons was Adolf Hitler, who is most famous for the genocide of Jews in Germany.
Hitler is a natural-born Australian but had risen to power in Germany. He is also responsible for the second world war's spark because he pursued a conflict with Britain. This resulted in other countries taking sides and allies (Stokesbury).
During the second world war, the U.S. avoided conflicts and relationships with other coun
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Civil rights movement Essays
- Poetry analysis Essays
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- The book Delusions of Gender: How Our Minds, Society, NeurosexismDescription: Begin with summarizing the focus of the book followed by the key ideas/concepts gained from the chosen material that you found to be of major importance. Include what you learned, liked and disliked about the material....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Book Review |
- Finding Common Ground. Creative Writing Book ReviewDescription: In these selected articles, it is abundantly clear that the core theme is the onslaught against humanities and arts departments in modern universities, and in particular at SUNY Albany....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Book Review |
- Reading Responses: The Progressive Growth Of Poverty In AmericaDescription: Identify 2 important findings or main points the author(s) discuss in the reading. Why are these two findings important to the wider society as a whole? What are the implications of these findings? ...3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Creative Writing | Book Review |