Book review. The Handbook of Conflict Resolution: Theory and Practice. (Book Review Sample)
Details below, PLEASE do as exactly the requirement says, thank you. Also remember the two page total reflection please.
This assignment is the main textbook-based activity for the course. It asks that you read a total of 17 chapters total in the Handbook of Conflict Resolution and produce chapter outlines for each chapter. The chapter outlines can be bullet pointed notes or traditional outline form. The outlines need to include definitions for the significant concepts and theories in each chapter and the key ideas concerning conflict resolution. There isn’t a length requirement; each chapter is a different length. Therefore your outlines will vary somewhat given chapter length and content. They just need to include the key concepts and ideas.
You will also write a total of four reflection papers over blocks of chapters from the textbook. The reflection papers should be 2 pages (double-space Times New Roman Font) that specifically detail the key takeaways you learned from each block of chapters. The chapters and reflection papers break down like this:
Part 1: Read and outline chapters 1-3 and chapters 6-7. Write your first reflection paper over these chapters. (Submit to Blackboard with outline and reflection paper together in 1 document).
Part 2: Read and outline chapters 11-12 and chapters 17-18. Write your second reflection paper over these chapters. (Submit to Blackboard with outline and reflection paper together in 1 document).
Part 3: Read and outline chapters 23, 25, 27, 33. Write your third reflection paper over these chapters. (Submit to Blackboard with outline and reflection paper together in 1 document).
Part 4: Read and outline chapters 34, 36, 41, 46, 47. Write your fourth reflection paper over these chapters. (Submit to Blackboard with outline and reflection paper together in 1 document).
* Goal interdependence can either be positively or negatively collated. Individuals can take two actions. They can either take effective actions, which increase the chances of the actor to attain a goal or bungling actions which diminish the chances of the actor of obtaining a goal.
* It is advantageous to employ a cooperative problem-solving process as opposed to a competitive process which leads to a loss for all the parties
* Injustice often takes six forms
* The distributive injustice which causes individuals to feel they received unfair outcome.
* Procedural injustice, concerned with unfair treatment when implementing decisions.
* The sense of injustice which entails whether an injustice is experienced.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
- Martin luther king Essays
- Minimum wage Essays
- Technology Essays
- Stereotyping Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to conflict essays:
- Assignment 1.2 Conflicting Viewpoint.Conflicting Viewpoint:Gun ControlDescription: The issue of gun violence is a hot topic that elicits different reactions from various people. There are proponents and opponents of gun control regulations....3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |
- How to Confront the Want/Should Conflict. Article CritiqueDescription: Choices and actions which have immediate benefits satisfy people’s short-term desire are referred to as wants, desires, or wishes, while those taken on the consideration of future beneficial outcomes to one’s life or situation are the ‘should’ choices or decision...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | MLA | Business & Marketing | Article Critique |
- The North Korea Crisis. Describe the conflict and analyze its causesDescription: The North Korea Crisis dates backs during the period of the cold war after World War II. North Korea began to create nuclear weapons because it saw that this was the only way it could protect itself against surrounding adversaries....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Essay |