Amos Chapter Five: Three “Crimes” In Verse 12 (Book Review Sample)
The attachment is on the next page. You need to read the Bible and answer the question. Please mark the question number. Each question is about 70 words.source..
Amos Chapter Five
Course Name /Section
1. What part of this passage speaks to you the most and why?
The part of this passage that speaks to me the most is chapter five verse fourteen, specifically where it says, “The Lord, the God of hosts shall be with you”. For me, it means that the eternal glorious God, who is Lord of all, can help me, having all the hosts of earth and heaven at his disposal; he will be with me to bless and save me, despite my former sins.
2. Amos lists three “crimes” in verse 12 that occurred in his day. If Amos visited America today, what three crimes against social justice do you think he would say we are guilty of? In your estimation which one is the worst and why?
If Amos visited America today, he would say we are guilty of unfair labor practices, discrimination due to ethnicity, age, orientation, and gender, and inequality of healthcare and public school quality in poor income areas. All the issues mentioned abo
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to lord of the flies:
- How The Soundtracks Have Been Used In The Man Of Steel FilmDescription: Music has the ability to change the psychology of the viewers and this makes the films more dynamic and effective. This paper reviews how the soundtracks have been used in the Man of Steel film....2 pages/≈550 words | 1 Source | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |
- Manifestation of the PRC’s Soft Power Policy in Finding Mr. RightDescription: This paper seeks to review the Chinese movie, Finding Mr. Right, and analyze how the People’s Republic of China’s soft power policy is manifested in the film....11 pages/≈3025 words | 6 Sources | Harvard | Communications & Media | Essay |
- Viruses And How They Affect Their Host And Their SpecificsDescription: A virus is the smallest microorganism, which is an infective agent that be viewed using microscopes and cannot reproduce and grow on its own except in the living cell of a host like animal, plant, bacteria, algae, fungi, and protozoa....3 pages/≈825 words | 2 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Essay |