Should People Be Required To Obtain A Parenting License In Order To Have A Child? (Article Sample)
“should people be required to obtain a parenting license in order to have a child? ”
Please tell us whether the American people need to have a license to have children around the debate website.
1. Consider (pseudo) the good and bad of the society () and make a statement in combination with the laws of the United States.
2. Do not need the attitude of the author in the article;
Mainly to call attention to the new generation of healthy growth..
A license is a form of regulation to many life aspects. Its role focuses on maintaining law and order. Licenses are used in driving, operating a gun, running a business, hunting and many more. It curbs against the possibility of a harmful occurrence as a result of a certain activity. Parenting is a great responsibility that entails entrusting the life of a person on another. However, the widespread child maltreatment raises the question on responsible parenting. Having children has become obvious and a decision that is never well thought thus, requiring a regulatory measure to minimize the many cases of child abuse.
A license would minimize unnecessary child deaths due to irresponsible parenting CITATION Fav10 \l 1033 (Favole). Parents will take parenting as a privilege rather than an obligation. This would make parents respect their parenting duties and responsibility. It takes the least standard of aptitude to get to drive due to foreseeable damages any reckless driving would cause. Similarly, parenting would potentially cause
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Racial discrimination Essays
- Sociological imagination Essays
- Feminist Essays
- Industrial revolution Essays
- Culture Essays
- Drunk driving Essays
- Cell phone Essays
- Art Essays
- Sociology Essays
- Capital punishment Essays
- Imperialism Essays
- Childhood obesity Essays
- Nursing career Essays
- Physician assisted suicide Essays
- Ethnography Essays
- Dance Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to child abuse:
- Challenge To The Parent Child Relationship In Qing ChinaDescription: Ancient China is known to have had a rich history in terms of its social, cultural, and political associations. Much of what is happening in the Chinese society has its roots from the practices that started centuries ago. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | No Sources | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Medicine Assignment: Substance Abuse In Mexico (Drugs Abuse)Description: According to Labate and Ruiz Flores López (2014), Mexico is not just a pathway to smuggle drugs, many Mexicans are extensively using drugs leading to rapid addiction....1 page/≈275 words | 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Should Parents Hit Their Children For Their Misbehavior? Description: However, effective discipline assists children to learn how to control their behaviors as well as act accordingly. Bringing up a child with effective discipline also helps them to have the idea of differentiating between what is right and wrong....2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Essay |