Understanding and studying projects from different perspectives.Written reflection on scientific articles. (Article Critique Sample)
The assignment is to read first Packendorff& Lindgren (2014) and then one more article that you choose yourself. The second article should be chosen from a project management journal.
After reading both articles you are to compare how the authors have analyzed and theorized projects and projectification and briefly discuss the benefits and drawbacks of each view in relation to how international projects can be studied. The text should in total be 500-1000 words.
APA style, 11 font size, Times New Roman font, and double line spacing
-KEEP IN MIND THAT ITS ONLY 550 WORDS WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO BE STRAIGHT TO THE POINT AND MENTION THE IMPORTANT THINGS THAT COULD BE USEFUL.
-I DONT WANT ANY GRAPH, MODULES OR PICTURES IN THE PAPER PLEASE.
- I WANT ALL CORRECT CITATION PLEASE DONT MISS ANYTHING.
-PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT I WANT IT TO BE PROFFICINALLY DONE ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION I HAVE WRITTEN HERE
-I WILL attach BOTH ARTICLES SO YOU CAN START WITH THE ASSIGNMENT DIRECTLY.
-READ THE INSTRUCTION WELL BEFORE WRITING THE ASSIGNMENT!
-I WANT ALL OF THE INSTRUCTION TO BE DONE IN THE ASSIGNMENT PLEASE!
-THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT THIS ASSIGNMENT IS ON THE 15/FEB, SO I WANT IT TO BE CORRECTLY MADE PLEASE.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate (in writing and orally) and to refer to appropriate literature and referencing it in a correct way.
- Describe different ways of studying international projects.
Understanding and studying projects from different perspectivesWritten reflection on scientific articlessource..
Understanding and Studying Projects from Different Perspectives written Reflection on Scientific Articles
Projectification has become one of the most important aspects of growing economies in different parts of the world. Various writers have come up with different explanations of the term and how helpful it has been in growing economies. Both the Projectification in western economies and the Projectification and its consequences articles point out that Projectification varies from one sector to another. The increase in Projectification can be measured and supported by case-based evidence and illustrations (Schoper, Wald, Ingason & Fridgeirsson, 2018). However, this claim lacks the systematic measure of Projectification within an economy. Such a systematic measure would be helpful since it would help in determining the degree of Projectification for both research and project management purposes. Besides, projects are considered as routine tasks with a clearly defined target.
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to art essays:
- Public Health Clinic, Part I—Burden of Disease PaperDescription: Malaria is by far the most prevalent disease in sub-Saharan Africa. Statistics indicate that 90 percent of malaria cases get reported in the region, mainly due to the heavy presence of the plasmodium falciparum, which is one of the most dangerous malaria-transmitting mosquito...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |
- Philosophy in film. Visual & Performing Arts Movie ReviewDescription: 1962 was a remarkable year for movies. Two years ago, in 1960, a theater in Los Angeles held a retrospective of 1962 movies known as The Greatest Year in Motion Picture History. ...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Visual & Performing Arts | Movie Review |
- MGT360 Leadership Development Plan Part I. Business & MarketingDescription: Being a leader is not easy. It takes courage and patience to make a good leader. In my life, I have had several instances where I have demonstrated leadership. In one instance, I was appointed the leader of a discussion group some time back....4 pages/≈1100 words | APA | Business & Marketing | Essay |