Explanation of Factors of Mental Health Doctors Responses to Mental Illness (Article Critique Sample)
* Select a scholarly nursing or research article (published within the last five years) related to mental health nursing, which includes content related to evidence based practice.
-Write a brief introduction of the topic and explain why it is important to mental health nursing.
- Cite statistics to support the significance of the topic.
- Summarize the article; include key points or findings of the article.
- Discuss how you could use the information for nursing practice; give specific examples.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of the article.
- Discuss whether you would recommend the article to other colleagues.
- Write a conclusion.
***attach article with the review***
Explanation of factors of mental health doctors responses to mental illness
Negative attitude and stigma surround mental health. The study was informed by the need to understand factors at play concerning doctorâ€™s reaction to people suffering from psychological diseases. Workplaces impact mental doctorâ€™s attitude to people having psychological problems. Understanding factors which affect nurse's attitudes is important as it leads to enhanced patient care and proper understanding of their needs. Comfortably responses among such experts regarding mentally ill people can be designed and shared among other nurses in working place.
The mental health burden continues to be felt within health systems with statistics showing that 30% of the world develop health problems and up to two-thirds of the 30% do not receive any proper medication (Jacob, 2007). Around 9% of the European population experiences mental disorder while the economic cost is estimated to be 38 billion pounds (McDaid, 2008).
Key findings are that workplace condition impacts the mental problems doctorsâ€™ approaches regarding a person suffering from mental disorders (MÃ¥rtensson, Jacobsson, and EngstrÃ¶m, 2014). Additionally, staffs who has or are related to individuals or friends having mental disabilities or whose knowledge is less stigmatized are likely to have positive attitudes towards mentally ill. Moreover, more positive attitudes among staffs to emotional disabilities may be designed and conveyed in subdivisions at workplaces. Whereas creating a contact with mental illness is a decision one...
- Determinants of Hand Hygiene Compliance in Egypt CritiqueDescription: Each learner will select a peer reviewed nursing research article from a nursing journal discovered in the search assignment ...3 pages/≈825 words | 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article Critique |
- Research critiqueDescription: Undergraduate writing level 4 pages Health and Medicine Format Style English (U.S.) Article Critique. Research critique...4 pages/≈1100 words | No Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article Critique |
- NRS433V v10R: Critical Analysis of the Surgical Site InfectionDescription: Prepare a critical analysis of a qualitative study focusing on the problem statement, study purpose, research question, literature review, theoretical framework...4 pages/≈1100 words | 1 Source | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Article Critique |