Canadian Forestry and Conservation- Biofuels (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
Instructions: The course is for Canadian Forestry and Conservation of forests . So they are very concerned with conserving the forests, preserving them because there are many factors that are there to deteriorate the forests.
Write 2 pages of annotated bibliography at least 2 minimum academic/peer reviewed articles( DO NOT use websites).I have attached the clear instructions and there is an example for annotated bibliography there. check out the pdf for clear instructions.
The topic of interest which is due later the month is supposed to be one of these topics. So u can target your search by choosing any topics below.
Your assignment may address more “traditional” topics of interest such as:
1. Aboriginal forestry issues
2. Forest certification
3. Forest wildlife conservation and management
4. Forest economics and trade
Your assignment may address more “contemporary” topics of interest such as: 1. Forest carbon sequestration
3. Biochar production and benefits
4. The Alberta oil sands
Make sure the sources are academic and peer reviewed. Do not use any websites as a source. Use academic Journals or Articles that are proper and scholarly acceptable.
Later on this month i will order the topic of interest with the same writer. Please be prepared to know what you will be writing about since you might want to use the same sources that you have annotated. Don't confuse the assignments. For now just write 2 pages on the sources. i will order the latter later.
FORMAT: must be word-processed, 1.5-spaced, 12-point font size, unless otherwise noted. Assignments should be proofread prior to submission to insure they are free of grammatical and spelling errors (this will be graded). Assignments must include a list of all references cited in the text, using the APA citation style
Annotated bibliography: Canadian Forestry and Conservation- Biofuels
Hakan, E& Greaker, M. (2012). Trade Policies for Biofuels. The journal of environmental development, 21(2), 281 – 306.
This article presents optimal trade policies concerning biofuel considering the possible carbon leakage .The author, in this case, explains how the combination of import standards and border carbon adjustments have dominated biofuel trade. The author emphasizes that import rules need to be set in a way that the foreign biofuels industries are subjected to the global optimal greenhouse gas emission tax. This is because the same trade policies that tend to blend with the existing policies alters that work the market operates. Given the fact that implementation of blending mandate, the optimal border carbon adjustment relies on domestic subsidy to biofuel production. Therefore high levels of subsidies results to negative border carbon adjustment.
Thanh, T and Leblon, B. (2011).The role of sensors in the new forest products. Industry and forest bio economy. Vancouver. Research Press
The article is about forests being one of the natural resources with economics significance in Canada contributing close to $13.5 billion. Canada is famous for its abundance natural resources. Canada is one of the largest lumber producers in the world, as it sells its forest product to more than 100 countries in the world. Forest is a vital concern to Canadian ...
- Annotated Bibliography: The Need for Health InsuranceDescription: When searching for sources it is helpful to develop a system of organization. One of the most commonly used methods of organizing sources....1 page/≈275 words | 6 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Annotated Bibliography |
- Research Methods, Designs, and Theory BibliographyDescription: The element of distance education or in other words distance learning is gaining prominence in the contemporary society for students ...3 pages/≈825 words | 6 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Annotated Bibliography |
- 5th Week Discussion: The American Sociological ReviewDescription: Project 2 asks you to conduct a systematic library research project on a topic which relates to the sociology of the workplace. You choose the topic....6 pages/≈1650 words | 3 Sources | APA | Social Sciences | Annotated Bibliography |