The Subject Is How To Cut The Cost Of Health Treatments (Annotated Bibliography Sample)
1)THE SUBJECT IS: HOW TO CUT THE COST OF HEALTH TREATMENTS.
HERE ARE SOME DETAILS: Health treatments are are astronomical these days which is totally out of reach of the middle class and lower middle class people, this would be a different idea that you can develop in the outline research paper. you can also incorporate the following points to make it look better:
1) Search for different ways through which you can lower the cost of health treatments.
2) provide or suggest some steps which the insured and uninsured individuals both can go for health care treatments that are now considered so expensive
I NEED A NEAT A COMPLETE ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THIS RESEARCH PAPER.
I ALREADY ASSIGNED YOU WITH THE RESEARCH PAPER WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBER 00087650 AND ALSO THE COMPLETE OUTLINE RESEARCH PAPER WITH THE REFERENCE NUMBER 000887651. SO PLEASE, I NEED AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF ALL SOURCES THAT YOU USE FOR THE RESEARCH PAPER AND THE OUTLINE...
THIS ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY IS DUE ON JULY 10,2019.
How to Cut the Cost of Health Treatments?
Arao, R. K., Michelle, Y. O., Barrett, T., Chockalingam, L., Khan, F., Kumar, A., . . . Shah, B. J. (2017). Strengthening value-based medication management in a free clinic for the uninsured: Quality interventions aimed at reducing costs and enhancing adherence. BMJ Quality Improvement Reports, 6(2) doi: 10.1136/bmjoq-2017-000069
There is increased spending on pharmaceuticals in the US and as the costs rise whereby minimizing costs without affecting the quality of health services includes strategies to improve high-value care. There are cost-saving and quality improvement opportunities when promoting value- conscious improving adherence to medication. The study participants included adults of East Harlem, who were uninsured where there were efforts to reduce pharmaceutical costs.
Brill, A. (2017). How the Next FDA Commissioner Can Address Drug Prices by Promoting Drug Competition. Matrix Global Advisors. Retrieved from http://getmga.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/FDAdrugcompetition.pdf
To Brill (2017) improved pharmaceutical competition would increase cost savings in the US health care industry, and the FDA is increasingly looking into ways to reduce drug costs. The article further highlights that FDA is more proactive to implement strategies to reduce drug prices including facilitating the supply of genre drugs and reviewing drugs.
Dalton, K., & Byrne, S. (2017). Role of the pharmacist in reducing healthcare costs: current insights. Integrated pharmacy research & practice, 6, 37–46. doi:10.2147/IPRP.S108047
The study points out that reducing healthcare costs should be a top priority for the pharmacists where medication errors and inappropriate prescribing remain issues in the industry. Since healthcare costs are increasing the researchers highlight that pharmacists can play a more prominent role to improve cost savings and reduce costs.
Han, E., Chae, S. M., Kim, N. S., & Park, S. (2015). Effects of pharmaceutical cost containment policies on doctors’ prescribing behavi
- Nursing Peer-Review Chronic Pain Using Quantitative MethodsDescription: Create an annotated bibliograhy and a 350-word summary of the comparison of three quantatitive methods used in three different nursing research peer-reviewed articles of chronic pain or pain management...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Annotated Bibliography |
- Feminism-Artemesia GentileschiDescription: Artemisia Gentileschi is one of the female artists who achieved recognition. She, however, became popular in the 1970s when female artists discovered her and included her in the Italian baroque painters....2 pages/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Annotated Bibliography |
- Data Quality: Importance of Standardized Terminology in Healthcare Information SystemsDescription: Discuss in the annotated bibliography (suggested length is 2 paragraphs per article) how the articles selected address data quality....2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Annotated Bibliography |