Statement of purpose. The M.S. in Digital Social Media (Admission Essay Sample)
This statement should be approximately 600 words, typed and double-spaced. Be sure to address the following prompts in your statement. Care should be taken to submit a clear, concise and well-written essay.
Describe your reasons for applying to the M.S. in Digital Social Media, your preparation for this field, and other aspects of your background and interests. What role should digital social media play in society and how will you utilize your training in the field of digital social media after receiving your master’s degree?
I am a prospective student aspiring to undertake a master’s program in Digital Social Media at you university. The M.S. in Digital Social Media offered by your institution is very competitive as it explores the significance, use, and social influence of the most vital technology of the modern world; the internet. The internet’s ability to connect people and businesses has propelled some companies to greatness while others have failed due to their traditional structures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Modest proposal Essays
- Domestic violence Essays
- The story of an hour Essays
- Hamlet Essays
- Social networking Essays
- A good man is hard to find Essays
- Illegal immigration Essays
- Describe How You Have Prepared For Your Intended MajorDescription: How did your interest in your major develop? Do you have any experience related to your major outside the classroom — such as volunteer work, internships and employment, or participation in student organizations and activities?...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Admission Essay |
- Appeal for condition of admission. Admission EssayDescription: First of all, let me thank you for your kind response. I have not fully understood why you have taken this decision. There are a large number of applicants seeking admission at the University of California, but the admission office has no confirmed the exact SAT score needed for admission...1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Admission Essay |
- Personal Statement Studying Business At Shoreline Community CollegeDescription: It is a personal statement for applying the University of Maryland. I'm major in business at Shoreline Community College. The question is: Please describe your past academic experiences and your reasons for wishing to enroll to Maryland at this point in your academic career....1 page/≈275 words | No Sources | Other | Literature & Language | Admission Essay |