Some Students Have A Background, Identity, Interest (Admission Essay Sample)
The school to apply for is NYU.
My plan is to study Business&Management as a graduate student of Mathematics in university
I'm interested in both mathematics and business
The first bucket of gold in my life was in my primary school, when taobao was just emerging in the public eye.
, however most people don't know taobao this house hotel has some magic show I am especially interested in their props and then I will search on the Internet these magic props results in taobao bought just coming for Christmas play in the school I went on a magic show everyone at this time of wonder and excitement and coincided with the school flea market I on taobao, a large number of buying and using 5 times the height of sold twice sold down the net income of 7000 yuan or so in elementary school when they found interest in digital love and do business
When I was in junior high school, I used my vacation time to do the shoe trade. I went to AJ sale site to queue up and sold at a high price.
I won a gold medal in the International Mathematical Olympiad when I was 10 years old
Since my father was the founder of Dongying volunteer association, I became a volunteer and I did voluntary work at least 50 times in different places such as gerocomium, street, zoo,
Housing estates, and school.
I joined the Market data survey with the employees from my fathers company
I will work with managers in my father's company on my Wechat business holiday
Admission Services - Admission Essay
Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. if this sounds like you, then please share your story.
My plan is to study Business and Management as a graduate student of Mathematics in university, and if admitted I hope to learn both mathematics and business. Learning to analyze, interpret and understand various business and mathematical applications is an important skill that improves reasoning and cognitive abilities. I am eager to learn and in primary school when Taobao was just emerging and many did not know taobao this house hotel has some magic show I would search for props in the magic show. During Christmas play in school, I would demonstrate them to other people and specially chose the school flea market where there would be many people. At the time, people in China did not use the internet widely and I was able to earn up to 7,000 Yuan while at elementary school
The learning process is continuous and while in junior school, where I used my vacation time to do the shoe trade. I went to AJ sale site to queue up and sold at a high price. I am interested in learning new skills and even when I encountered difficulties selling, I was patient and came to appreciate the need to be truthful, honest native good communication skills. Th
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Legalize marijuana Essays
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to high school:
- How the Past Academic and Personal Success has contributed to my future life in CollegeDescription: Tell us about your academic and personal achievements. What have you learned from your success and/or challenges, and how will this influence you as you pursue your college education? Education Admission Services - Admission Essay...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Education | Admission Essay |
- Cathy Davidsons Project Classroom Makeover Standardization RelevanceDescription: In Project Classroom Makeover, Cathy Davidson cautions against placing too much emphasis on standardized metrics at a time when people are in interconnected through technology and there is recognition that people rely on diverse learning styles....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- THE HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL REPRINT. Structures of successful teamsDescription: The use of multidisciplinary teams to achieve a specific goal has become a common practice in both public and private sector. Teams play an important role since they are able to accomplish tasks that individuals cannot undertake....1 page/≈550 words | 5 Sources | APA | Health, Medicine, Nursing | Essay |