Motivation Letter Literature & Language - Admission Essay (Admission Essay Sample)
Letter of Motivation, admissions for the Football Business Academy in Switzerland
- Talk about my path in the Football Business
- Why should I join the FBA in March 2021.
-Broadening horizon: Sports Marketing, Sports Agency and Sports Operations (Football)
- Goal is to own my Sports Consulting Company: Hosting, Exhibition games, Talent Agency, Marketing
Below is my CV.
Inter Miami CF Coordinator, Soccer Operations | Inter Miami | July 2019 - CURRENT
• Assist in preparation of game days, special soccer events (including team equipment and player needs), team staff during first team training sessions, operations and events.
• Assist the Academy with games, training session, training facility requirements and events as needed.
• Responsible for the field set-up/tear-down for training sessions, games and events, assists with directing and managing the work of interns, volunteers, contractors, concessionaires and vendors.
• Transport players and staff to various locations throughout the South Florida area as needed.
• Respond to coach and player needs prior to, as well as during, game day and other events.
• Ensure that all MLS requirements and protocols are followed for all games.
• Investigate methods for improving processes and procedures that will help streamline operations.
• Assist with managing inventory of all assets and items.
• Maintain all equipment and supplies in a proper working order.
• Assist staff with various administrative and operational tasks as needed.
• All other duties and projects as assigned.
Assistant Director of Operations | Weston FC | MAY 2017- JULY 2019*
USL 2/ Weston USSDA U12-U19 (Boys -Girls)
Operations Manager Internship (May 2017- July2019)*
• Coordinate all team travel plans. Secure hotels, buses, flights, meals, practice times and paperwork associated with travel.
• Coordinate field maintenance with the City for five (5) Parks (Nets, Field Line ups, Game Schedules)
• Oversee community outreach for the team
• Assist Head Coach in monitoring budget.
• Coordinate e-mail campaign for recruits, networking events (Conference/US Soccer Summit); and game schedule and sponsorships (Nike & Gatorade)
• Organize pre-game team activities.
• Assist Head Coach with follow up correspondence to alumni and donors.
• Assist with pre and post travel paperwork for coaching staff.
• Plan all team meals.
• Coordinate youth clinics with surrounding clubs.
• Assist marketing with weekend home matches
• Manage PDL/USL2 Team (U-25 Amateur League 3rd to 4th tier in US Soccer)
• Game Day Operations (Uniforms, Water, Gatorade, Field Banners, Referee expenses)
Role also included involvement in: PDL/USL 2 League Season (Registration/ Scheduling/ Main Liaison); Weston Cup (2018-2019): Biggest Soccer Tournament in South Florida; Real Madrid Youth Academy Clinic (2018); Stats Pro/APEX Sponsorship events working with US Soccer Federation (2018).
Operations Assistant & Site Director | United Soccer Academy | FEBRUARY 2018 – JULY 2019
• Weston Cup: President’s Day Weekend (2018, 2019)
• Miami Cup: Pinecrest Tournament (2019)
• US Youth National League: MLK Weekend, Premier Soccer Complex (Saratosa) with Paul Luchowski
Head Coach & Assistant Coach | Soccer 5 Academy | SEPTEMBER 2016 – JUNE 2018
Head Coach U12 (2016-17); Assistant Coach U10 (2017); Head Coach U6(2017-2018)
• Role also involved:
Assisting in tournament operations (Kendall Soccer Park 5 fields 15+ teams)
Field maintenance, and equipment. Make sure training session are appropriate to the level of play. Game/Tournament.
INTRAMURAL SOCCER OFFICIAL | FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERISTY | OCTOBER 2014 – JULY 2016
• Role involved:
Officiating game Indoor 5v5 (October-December)
Officiating Men’s games 7v7 (January-April)
Officiating Intramural Summer League 7v7 (April-July)
MANAGER & COACH | SHANA F.C. (Haiti) | SEPTEMBER 2010 – JUNE 2012
• Role involved:
Managing teams U8-U14
Coordinating operations including maintenance
Volunteer (Operations Department) | Inter Miami Expansion Team | APRIL 2019
Role involved: Coordinating tryout and Registration; Setting up Branding, Coordinate field maintenance, Registration; Assisting office work, following up with teams and players.
Founder (Operations Department) | FONDAPS (Haiti) | JUNE 2016 - Current
FONDAPS is a non-profit organization based in Haiti whose mission is to educate a large number of children from various neighborhoods of the capital, through sports. In addition, the foundation aims to enable these young people to get to know each other, share their lives and learn through their training. Currently, FONDAPS provides sports activities, support and food programs to underprivileged children (around 600 boys and girls from 7 to 17 years old)
Internship (Project Management Department) | Haiti Bloc SA | MAY 2012 – June 2014
Role involved: Preparing quantity surveys/take-offs/mark ups; Assisting superintendent with coordination and field work; Scheduling and maintain field inspection logs; Managing and track composite cleanup crew; Maintaining submittals, Architect reports, and daily reports; Any other tasks assigned
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE | FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Major in Parks, Recreation & Sports Management
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE | FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Major in Liberal Arts and Studies
Minor in Business Administration
ASSOCIATES OF ARTS DEGREE | Miami Dade College
ENGLISH AND FRENCH (EXCELLENT)
CREOLE (WORKING PROFICIENCY)
Admissions for the Football Business Academy in Switzerland
My name is Philippe-Olivier Cineas and I would like to apply for admission to the Football Business Academy (FBA) starting in March 2021. I am a football enthusiast and I have trained on parks, recreation, sports management and business administration. Through the knowledge gathered, I have been able to work for various organizations preforming different roles. I worked with Inter Miami where I served as the C coordinator charged with the duty of managing all soccer operations. I also worked with Weston FC where I served as the assistant director of operations. I have also served in the capacity of operations assistant and site director while working at the United Soccer Academy. Apart from this, I have also served in the roles of head coach and assis
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to language essays:
- The case study research Literature & Language EssayDescription: Case study is an appropriate technique for construction research because it captures the rich information for investigation purpose. This technique allows investigators to retain holistic and momentous features of real-life events (Proverbs & Gameson, 2008). When investigating...2 pages/≈550 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- The American Dream Literature & Language Essay PaperDescription: The American Dream is like a strong force that has both destroyed and strengthened lives. Even though the Declaration of Independence suggests that all humans residing in the United States have the right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," enjoying these virtues...3 pages/≈825 words | APA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Wk 3 Discussion - Opposing Views Literature & Language EssayDescription: In the essay "The Ethics of Eating Meat," the author argues that eating meat is ethical (Schwennesen). He uses first-hand accounts as evidence. He is a breeder of grass-fed cows, which he slaughters and sells. In the essay, the author says that he thanks the age-old practice of prey and predator...1 page/≈275 words | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |