This is application essay. answer each question around 100 words (Admission Essay Sample)
this is application essay. answer each question around 100 words
At the University of Maryland, we encourage our students to go beyond the classroom to engage in opportunities that further both their academic and personal growth.
To tell us more about yourself, please complete the following sentences using only the space provided.
* If I could travel anywhere, I would go to...
* The most interesting fact I ever learned from research was...
* In addition to my major, my academic interests include...
* My favorite thing about last Wednesday was...
* Something you might not know about me is...
If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Europe. I would not restrict myself to any country in particular because the list of places I would go to is long. Given a chance, I would backpack through the continent to visit as many places in as many countries there as I can. I am attracted to the geographical landscapes across the land, the different cultures, and the development in various aspects of every society. I would want to experience what it is like to live among the people through interactions in different scenarios, and I would want to learn about their history. Above all else, I would want to create memories I could look back at.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Learning styles Essays
- Same sex marriage Essays
- Animal right Essays
- Slavery Essays
- Teenage pregnancy Essays
- American dream Essays
- Immigration Essays
- Racism Essays
- Global warming Essays
- Religion Essays
- Gay marriage Essays
- Police brutality Essays
- Love Essays
- Animal testing Essays
- Obesity in america Essays
- World war 1 Essays
You Might Also Like Other Topics Related to memories:
- Met Field Trip Assignment History Essay Research PaperDescription: The previous week, I got a chance to visit the European Painting Galleries along with a couple of friends and cousins. Over there, I was amazed to see sculptures, paintings and other artworks belonging to the 13th century to 17th century, but the one painting that attracted me the most was of a fish market...2 pages/≈550 words | 4 Sources | Other | History | Essay |
- Effects of Technology and How It Can Be Better UsedDescription: Technology has brought a big impact in the society today, and it continues to expand day by day. New technological devices are being developed which are affecting human beings. ...5 pages/≈1375 words | 2 Sources | MLA | Literature & Language | Essay |
- Formal Analysis Relief With Ashurbanipal Killing A LionDescription: Art is such an important aspect of life. Ever since time immemorial, man has been known to use art to express feelings, thoughts, to tell a story and generally to keep memories flowing from one generation to another. ...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | Chicago | Visual & Performing Arts | Essay |