University Application Essay: University of Pittsburg (Admission Essay Sample)
First paragraph: write about your background and why you want to pursue this major in this university. Is to introduce their own pursuit;
Second paragraph: use your previous experience to explain why you want to pursue this major. During the interview, examples of how I was good at using my own resources reasonably in school can be used to prove how I was interested in business for further explanation. Give a brief introduction of what you have gained from it and what inspiration you have for your future career!
Third paragraph: draw out your own career development through the previous paragraph, and then connect your career pursuit with the project you want to go to. Still have even if oneself want to achieve progress and breakthrough in a few academic respect what to help to oneself profession then!
Paragraph 4: summarize the above! Then I expressed my vision of going to this university!
Major: Master of Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship
University Application Essay
I am a business student from the University of Pittsburg. I did my major in finance and business information systems. Throughout my life, I have desired to develop skills in business and finance. My previous major helped me develop these skills, and I would wish to pursue a related course that could build on my previous skills. As a result, I decided to choose a Master of Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship as it would help to expand on my previous skills and draw me to my career expectations and dreams. Additionally, this course is linked to entrepreneurship, my favorite area of interest. I believe that the course will add to my creative skills and competencies as I look forward to transforming my community through innovations and research development interventions.
I think that my experience in business has prepared me for pursuing and excelling in this course. When I was doing my major in finance and business information systems, I had an opportunity to exercise my skills in banking and finance. I have learned the economic utilization of resources in business, which I think is sufficient to help me advance in this business career. Additionally, I did my internship at a bank and a health products company. I note that working at the bank was a competitive and challenging environment, especially because I had to do on-the-job practice. Sometimes my supervisor was no
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Plagiarism Essays
- Poems Essays
- Identity Essays
- Vaccination Essays
- Death penalty Essays
- Cold war Essays
- Song analysis Essays
- Animal cruelty Essays
- Kill a mockingbird Essays
- Homeless Essays
- Salem witch trials Essays
- Medicinal marijuana Essays
- The yellow wallpaper Essays
- Fear Essays
- Freedom of speech Essays
- Women rights Essays
- Admission essay Creative Writing Admission Services - Admission EssayDescription: Allan was a small tiny and intelligent African American boy at the age of 15 when he joined us during our sophomore year from a neighboring school. He was gentle kind and always quiet in class and would always spend time alone. Other students called him a weirdo because of how he dressed...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Admission Essay |
- Alignment of My Career and Academic Goals Description: Alignment of My Career and Academic Goals with the Mission of the School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA)...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Admission Essay |
- Peace Corps Application Creative Writing - Admission EssayDescription: Peace Corps service presents major physical, emotional, and intellectual challenges. Please provide a few paragraphs explaining your reasons for wanting to serve as a Peace Corps Volunteer and how you plan to overcome the various challenges associated with Peace Corps service....2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Creative Writing | Admission Essay |