Statement of Purpose: What do You Want to Study at Graduate School? (Admission Essay Sample)
Please help me to write a statement of purpose. I will apply for graduate school next year. I contacted with one professor named Dr. Brown in texas tech university.
This is the requirement for the statement of purpose.
1. What do you want to study at graduate school?
2. Why do you want to study it?
3. What experience you have in your field?
4. What you plan to do with your degree once you have it?
Here is also other specific requirements for this statement.
Explain a little more about your goals going forward, and specifically how you see those goals fitting into this professor existing research program (see my lab website www.amvbrown.com).
I will attach my CV and one specific program description. This specific program description was written by my supervisor in Dr. Asano's Lab which I worked this semester. This information may be used in the "What experience you have in your field" part.
Please read the publications from Dr. Brown, and then write this part "specifically how you see those goals fitting into this professor existing research program".
If I have another idea when you write, I will attach the word document through link.
Statement of purpose
Understanding how the human body functions and its adaptation to the prevailing environment and its factors is an amazing thing. As people, we have been bestowed by this paramount gift to save our own and the lives of others.
My enthusiasm to take Biomedical as my discipline at the graduate level has always been to save lives. The motivation was entirely triggered by my neighbor’s late son. The child had had cancer for some time before he finally passed on. Being the one and only child of the family, his death caused so much grief. The emotional distress the parents suffered was unthinkable. This acted as a motivation for me to wanting to study biomedical. I felt like if I had the knowledge and the necessary skills, I could have saved the child’s life. I have always wanted to know the cause of cancer and preventive measures.
It is said that there is no greater loss than a lost opportunity. I lost the chance to save the neighbor's son, but there is always room to amend it. I have got an interest especially in genetics, cell biology, and biomolecules. Finding the relationship between evolution and inheritance of gene and how they are affected by the environment, is the first step in fighting cancer and other cellular diseases.
I chose to apply to Texas...
- Statement of Purpose: What do You Want to Study at Graduate School?Description: Explain a little more about your goals going forward, and specifically how you see those goals fitting into this professor existing research program...2 pages/≈550 words | 3 Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Admission Essay |
- Vision Statement Online Application: Study in Hong KongDescription: Long-term career plan, aims and interests for future development after graduation (up to 2000 characters including spaces)...2 pages/≈550 words | No Sources | APA | Biological & Biomedical Sciences | Admission Essay |